To reduce the risk of spreading COVID 19 and limit chances for infection:
- All guests must wear a mask when entering the establishment and in training. When guests are in their private pit, they are free to remove their mask for eating/drinking.
- Staff members will be screened before each shift. If anyone exhibits symptoms, he/she will be sent home.
- All staff members will wear face coverings during their entire shift.
- We are operating at 50% capacity and separating all groups by a minimum of 10 feet.
- All staff members have attended Covid safety training.
- Hand sanitizer and sanitizing tips are available throughout the facility.
- All surfaces are being thorough sanitized before and after each use, including hatchets, tables, waiver devices, and other high touch areas.