Here’s what we are doing to keep our guests safe:
- Masks are worn by our staff at all times.
- Guests are encouraged to wear masks, but not required.
- Waivers can be completed on your own device if you choose. Touchless payment (Apple Pay) is also available.
- In addition to our regular cleaning/sanitizing we do, we have installed sanitation stations throughout the building for guests to utilize as they see fit. These include Lysol, alcohol spray, hand sanitizer and wipes.
- Pit areas and hatchets are sanitized before/after each group.
- Our 5500 square foot facility has 9 throwing pits that organically allow for social distancing. Each group will have their own private pit and will never be combined with guests other than their own friends.
- We have staggered reservations to minimize the number of different groups starting at any given time.
- All high touch areas are sanitized regularly.
We welcome you to come in and see the flow of our facility. Come take a tour!