At Stumpy’s Delran, the safety of our guests and our team is always our highest priority. This is especially true now. From the moment you walk in, you will see the changes we’ve made.
Here are some of our updates:
- Masks are required to enter and in all common areas.
- Employees wear masks as well and have temperature checks and health screenings prior to each shift.
- Plexiglass was installed at the front counter, and we are utilizing touch-less technology where possible.
- On top of the regular cleaning/sanitizing we do, we have installed sanitation stations throughout the building for guests to utilize as they see fit. These include Lysol, alcohol spray, hand sanitizer and wipes.
- Pit areas and hatchets are sanitized before/after each group.
- We have closed half of our pits, leaving only pits open on opposite sides of the building which separates our groups by 25+ feet.
- We are closing by 10pm, so you can still enjoy food and beverage while in your pit area.
- Our schedule has been adjusted to minimize the number of different groups starting at any given time which decreases lobby traffic.
- Tables/furniture have been moved to optimize traffic flow.
- We’ve decreased our max occupancy to 25% of our standard occupancy. With over 8,000 square feet, our groups are really spaced out.
Feel free to come take a tour to see how we’re operating, but remember your mask!