1) We have closed every other throwing pit. This means your group will always be more than 6ft away from another group. In most cases you will be more than 15ft away from any other group.
2) We are sanitizing all throwing areas before and after each group. We are also cleaning and sanitizing all common areas on the same schedule.
3) Mask wearing is required. Masks can only be removed while eating or drinking in your groups private throwing area.
4) We have reduced our overall capacity to under 50%.
5) All staff will wear masks at all times and will be washing their hands frequently.
6) Masks and hand sanitizer are available to all guests.
7) Our time slots have been staggered to limit interactions with other groups in our lobby.
8) Our policies will continue to evolve and change based on CDC, state, and local guidelines