As our state and local officials begin to...Read More
WE ARE OPENING JUNE 19TH!
As our state and local officials begin to re-open businesses, we at Stumpy’s Hatchet House want you to know your safety has ALWAYS been our first priority! As we are all learning how to live this “new normal” we want you to know we’ve put the following policies in place so that everyone can come out, have fun and begin to enjoy life again with a #safesocialthrowdown.
- We’re only using 8 of our 14 pits, allowing for a minimum of 10 feet of social distancing between groups!
- Before starting their shift, employees have temperatures taken
- All employees will wear face masks
- All waiver devices, pits, hatchets, bells and all surfaces will be sanitized before and after each use
- Bathroom surfaces will be sanitized on an hourly basis
- Our beer wall will be wiped and cleaned every 30 minutes
So come and enjoy a cold one, throw an axe, hit a bullseye, laugh, relax, and have a #safesocialthrowdown! We can’t wait to see ya!